Both English and Italian version inside this product.
Sia in Inglese che in Italiano.
This is a downloadable PDF tutorial about painting this model: https://pegasoworld.com/product/hospitaller-knight-xiii-xiv-century/ as a Templar Knight by the award winning painter Riccardo Agostini.
Int his tutorial you’ll find the “whys” and the “hows” to paint like a professional!
It’s 41 pages long.
– Important things to consider when painting a scale model
– How to paint a textured black cloak
– How to paint textured white fabric
– How to freehand the red crosses
– How to paint leather
– How to paint with metallic colours
– How to paint skintones
– How to build and paint the base
– How to weather your model
It also has many in depth explanations about the the reasoning behind the various choices.
A certain level of familiarity with miniature painting is assumed, but if you have any question you can directly ask the author on his facebook page, where you can also find more pictures of the project: